Look For Apartments Near Me
Are you looking to land that one apartment near you that ticks all the boxes? Now you can browse through available RentCafe apartment listings in your area, rated and reviewed by verified residents. Comparing the size, price, amenities and location of apartments for rent near you is easier than ever. Do you feel like expanding the search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code? Browse apartments for rent in your city and state to find the best fit, wherever you are in the U.S. Somewhere out there is the perfect apartment just waiting for you.
Whether you’re looking for a studio, an apartment with one or more bedrooms, or maybe you’re upgrading to a luxury apartment or need to acommodate a pet, RentCafe allows you to easily search for a rental near you based on your criteria, anywhere in the U.S. So, let’s find your new home today!
RentCafe is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Shingle Springs, CA. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Shingle Springs, CA, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Property owners and managers are one click away, so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment youre interested in. Browse Shingle Springs, CA apartments with rents starting from $900 and submit your rental application today!
What Steps Are Being Taken To Clean Rental Cars
Each rental vehicle at Enterprise is thoroughly cleaned between every rental and backed with our Complete Clean Pledge. This includes washing, vacuuming, general wipe down, and sanitizing with a disinfectant that meets leading health authority requirements, with particular attention to more than 20-plus high-touch points. We also extend the Complete Clean Pledge to our shuttles and neighborhood branches.
How To Find The Perfect Apartment In Shingle Springs Ca
We currently have 7 apartments for rent in Shingle Springs, CA.
Zumper offers a great selection of apartments with a wide range of filters to find the apartment of your dreams. For your convenience, you can also utilize Zumpers mobile app to find your next apartment rental.
Landlords in Shingle Springs, CA will typically require a security deposit for a 6 or 12-month lease on a apartment rental. You can check out Shingle Springs, CA rent prices, rent tips, neighborhood information, and demographics.
If you’re looking for a specific type of apartment, use our helpful filters to find a apartment you will love!
Don’t Miss: How Safe Is The Shingles Vaccine
What Is The Current Car Rental Process
To help protect both customers and employees, we have modified our car rental process. This includes the addition of curbside rentals at our locations to help promote social distancing by getting you quickly on your way while avoiding foot traffic in our locations.Delivery is also offered at select car rental locations throughout the country. Please contact your rental branch for availability.Whether you are picking your vehicle up curbside, or if we deliver it to you, were committed to maintaining proper distance throughout the process.Advance Check-In is now available at 100+ U.S locations so you will not need to stop at the rental counter.
What Do Typical Apartment Communities Look Like In Shingle Springs Ca
The average age of rental buildings in Shingle Springs is 27 years old, with 25% being newer apartment buildings completed since 2000.The average height of apartment buildings in the city is 2 stories, of which all are garden-style apartment communities, none are mid-sized buildings, and none are high-rises. These characteristics describe large-scale apartment communities of 50 apartments or more.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Disease Called Shingles
Can I Find Log Cabins To Rent In Or Near Shingle Springs
From time to time, you just need to get away from the hurly-burly of daily life. That’s where Vrbo can help. We’ve got an impressive range of log cabin vacation rentals in and around Shingle Springs where you can commune with nature. These are just the start:
- “Gorgeous, Eco – Lodge Guest – House In A Stunning Log Cabin On 20 Acres” will help ensure your Shingle Springs vacation is just what you imagined it would be. With amenities such as a kitchen and a smart TV to make things easy, all you have to do is put your feet up and enjoy yourself.
- You won’t have to give up any modern comforts at “Hooga House On The West Shore – Stunning Log Cabin W”. This escape features an oven, a nearby marina and more.
Shingle Springs Ca Demographics
- 2.61Average People Per Household
- $83,700Median Household Income
According to U.S. Census data, there are 1,400 households in Shingle Springs, CA. 1,022 are family households and 378 are non-family households. There are 400 households with children in Shingle Springs and 1,000 households without children. On average, about 2.61 people live in a household in Shingle Springs, CA.
Recommended Reading: Are Shingles Shots Covered By Medicare
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Or Near Shingle Springs
Whether you’re seeking a compact apartment for you and a few friends or a townhouse that’ll fit the family, there’s no shortage of short-term rentals in and around Shingle Springs. These properties make the perfect base for a flying visit:
- For an awesome weekend away, you can’t go wrong with “High End”starts 699. Stateline”. It’s nice and close to the center of Shingle Springs, along with plenty of things to see and do.
- “Family Friendly Cozy Home Central To Lake Tahoe” is also well located. Bunk down here and discover why many guests rate this property as one of their favorites.
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In And Around Shingle Springs
Absolutely! If you want a small but stylish stay, you can’t go wrong with a studio apartment. These compact properties exude charm and are often conveniently located in the heart of town. Take a look at the following options in or near Shingle Springs:
- One of our favorite picks is “Gold Country Cottage”. Book a few nights at this popular abode and you’ll have access to coffee and tea making facilities and WiFi.
- “Serene And Quiet County Cottage Near Hwy 50” is another top stay, offering all you need for the ideal Shingle Springs retreat. Some amenities here include towels and a restaurant dining guide.
Also Check: How Do You Stop The Itching From Shingles
Apartment Living In Shingle Springs Ca
Shingle Springs, CA has 2 rentals currently available. You can further narrow down theapartments for rent in Shingle Springs, CA based on your criteria.
You can also learn how the number of bedrooms or bathrooms affects rent price in Shingle Springs,CA. Use our City Guide to learn more about the average cost of rent compared to income in Shingle Springs, CA. With these tools, you’re sure to feel prepared in your home rental search.
If you’re unable to find apartments for rent in Shingle Springs, CA that meet your housing requirements, consider extending your search into nearby neighborhoods. You can use the interactive Zumper map to choose the specific neighborhoods that you like most. You can also move the map to view the cost of apartments for rent in nearby cities. Zoom in or out to view a larger number of apartments for rent in Shingle Springs, CA.
Finding home rentals in Shingle Springs, CA is easy with Zumper. Our interactive tools can help you find a home rental that’s not only within your budget but also meets your location and feature requirements.
What Are The Best Tiny House Vacation Rentals In Or Near Shingle Springs
For a different kind of vacation experience, book one of Vrbo’s tiny house rentals in Shingle Springs. A word of warning though after you’ve experienced life in a tiny house, the temptation to move into one of thes miniature digs will be tough to resist!
- Take a couple of days off to reenergize at “Cozy Pet Friendly Tahoe Tiny House Cabin”. Located in Tahoe Valley, shopping and lowered locks are just a couple of the amenities included here.
- “Cozy Tiny House Cabin” in Tahoe Valley is another good pick. A porch and heating will help make your time here even more cozy and comfortable.
You May Like: Does Aetna Medicare Cover Shingles Vaccine
What Are The Top
If you’ve been busier than a hamster on an exercise wheel, you deserve to escape for a few glorious days. Leave work early on Friday and make your way to one of these weekend getaways in or near Shingle Springs:
- Find some peace at “Gold Country Cottage”. Located about 1 mile to the south of Shingle Springs, this cozy escape has everything you need for a relaxed stay, including cable/satellite TV services and WiFi.
- “New Shingle Springs Escape With Pool” is another fantastic option. It’s around 1 mile to the northeast of Shingle Springs and comes with a barbecue grill, internet services and more.
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Shingle Springs
Whether you’re seeking an intimate escape for you and your honey or somewhere roomy to fit family and friends, you’ll find some top vacation rentals in and around Shingle Springs. Here are a couple to start you off:
- Around 50 miles from the center of Shingle Springs, it’s hard to top “Ideal For Family Getaways – Backs To National Forest”. It has 4 bedrooms and a range of amenities including spa and beauty services and a fireplace.
- Another appealing choice is “Comfortable Family Home, Walk To Lake”, which is around 50 miles from Shingle Springs. With 3 bedrooms, internet services and lowered locks, it has everything you need to make your stay comfortable.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Shingle Springs vacation rental for you.
Read Also: How Long Do Shingles Last On Your Body
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Shingle Springs
Whether your perfect escape is high in the mountains or by the beach, you’ll enjoy it even more if you share it with family and friends. Look up these large family vacation rentals in or near Shingle Springs and bring along the whole crew:
- Located about 13 miles to the east of Shingle Springs, “The Hideaway In Somerset” has 7 bedrooms and can sleep up to 23 guests. It comes with lots of amenities, including a living room and a toaster.
- “2 Bedroom Accommodation In Njivice” also has the space you need to share special moments with loved ones. This property is around 20 miles to the northeast of Shingle Springs, and accommodates 12 guests in its 5 bedrooms. A microwave oven and a living room will help keep everyone happy and comfortable.
When you want to step outside your front door, there are plenty of family-friendly attractions in the area to keep everyone happy and entertained. Inspiration Point, Historic Main Street Placerville and Magic Carpet Golf should be on your agenda.
Helpful Resources For Renters
- Check out El Dorado County’s website for more information about the surrounding area. It has all kinds of useful links that residents can use to get acquainted with their new hometown. From news and hot topics to government information, attractions and job postings, the site has it all.
- Parents should check out the Buckeye Union School District for details on the local education opportunities. It outlines the schools in the area, upcoming events, student schedules, staff and registration information for new students. Parents of older kids should look into Ponderosa High School, which is located in town.
- The El Dorado County Visitors Authority website is a great resource if you’re looking for things to do in the area with your family over the summer or on the weekends.
Recommended Reading: What Cream To Apply On Shingles
What Apartment Floorplans Are Common In Shingle Springs Ca
Rental apartments in Shingle Springs come in a range of sizes and floorplans. Studio apartments represent 0.4% of units for rent, ideal for singles, renters on a budget and people who value central locations more than space. Rentals with 1-bedroom floorplans make up 29% of the total apartments in the city, while 2-bedroom floorplans represent around 51% of all rentals in Shingle Springs. The rest are larger floorplans with 3 bedrooms or more, typically preferred by families, larger households or roommates sharing space.
Can I Find Family Cabin Rentals In Or Near Shingle Springs
Take a break with the kids in a family cabin rental in or near Shingle Springs and get set to create some amazing memories together. Here are some of our favorites:
- “2 Bedroom Accommodation In Njivice” – Enjoy fun and laughs with your gang at this escape, which is around 20 miles northeast of central Shingle Springs. A nearby coin laundry and a dining table are some of its family-friendly amenities.
- “Cabin – Idyll Acres Charming Wine Country Farmhouse” – Rally the troops and spend a few nights or longer at this welcoming property, which is around 14 miles to the southeast of Shingle Springs. You’ll have access to a microwave oven, a barbecue grill and much more.
For more options, use the search bar at the top of the page and adjust the filters to find the Shingle Springs vacation rental that’s perfect for your needs.
Also Check: When To Get 2nd Shingles Vaccine
Can I Modify Extend Or Cancel My Reservation
You can modify or cancel your reservation via our website or mobile app. We have extended our existing no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us. To extend your car rental, you can click Call to Extend Your Rental in our mobile app. You can also call your rental branch or 1-855-266-9565 to extend your reservation.
Apartments For Rent In Shingle Springs Ca
There are 252 active apartments for rent in Shingle Springs, which spend an average of 46 days on the market. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near Shingle Springs are Empire Ranch Village, Serrano, Broadstone, and Anatolia Village. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 95630, 95682, or in neighboring cities, such as Sacramento, Roseville, Cameron Park, or El Dorado Hills.
Recommended Reading: Can The Shingles Vaccine Help With Genital Herpes
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Shingle Springs
From lively games of sharks and minnows to quiet morning dips, a pool promises plenty of fun for all ages. Earn some brownie points with friends or family by renting a house with a swimming space in or near Shingle Springs:
- Top on our list of cool pool retreats is “Apple Country White House – Miner’s Cabin”. Traveling families will feel at home here, with useful amenities like pet-friendly facilities and a smart TV also at hand.
- Another inviting option is “Gorgeous Remodeled Country House With Hot Tub”. There’s plenty to love about this retreat apart from its pool, such as a microwave oven and outdoor furniture.
Discover Houses For Rent In Shingle Springs Ca
Shingle Springs is a census-designated place in California’s El Dorado County. It’s located west of El Dorado and Diamond Springs. With the Lincoln Highway running through the community, commutes are a breeze for those living in homes for rent. With all the spoils that El Dorado has to offer, residents won’t lack anything.
Read Also: Can You Get Shingles Without A Rash
Living In Shingle Springs Ca
The small town of Shingle Springs, California is home to just under 5,000 people. Retirees account for a greater percentage of the population here than nationally , while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town’s population, at an average age of just under 50, skews older than most cities in California. Renters tend to be in the minority in Shingle Springs, and 73% of residents own their homes. With a relatively low average rent of $988 per month in the town, renting remains an affordable option, particularly compared to other cities in California.
Five percent of the population in Shingle Springs works in retail, making it the most common industry. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the town’s workers are in sales, making it the top profession in the town. Shingle Springs workers earn an average annual income of just over $88K, about the same as the state average. However, Shingle Springs compares more favorably to the national average . Shingle Springs has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate’s degree compared to the national average . Furthermore, 23% possess a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Professional, or Doctoral degree.
Shingle Springs residents have an average commute of about 31 minutes. Many residents drive themselves to work, while public transit isn’t used much. Relatively few residents walk to work.
Nearby Recently Sold Homes
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2104 Sq. Ft.||$689,326|
|3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1706 Sq. Ft.||$637,169|
|5 Beds | 3 Baths | 2738 Sq. Ft.||$793,988|
|4Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$745,708|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2010 Sq. Ft.||$777,311|
|3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1888 Sq. Ft.||$652,388|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$804,660|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$735,149|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$682,464|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$783,873|
|5 Beds | 3 Baths | 2321 Sq. Ft.||$714,197|
|5 Beds | 2 Baths | 2300 Sq. Ft.||$764,932|
|4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2483 Sq. Ft.||$814,978|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$733,912|
|5 Beds | 3 Baths | 2664 Sq. Ft.||$773,403|
|5 Beds | 3 Baths | 2915 Sq. Ft.||$769,422|
|3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2086 Sq. Ft.||$669,879|
|3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1888 Sq. Ft.||$688,468|
|4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2131 Sq. Ft.||$727,423|
|4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2483 Sq. Ft.||$757,934|
|4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2483 Sq. Ft.||$789,335|